Skip to main content

Paid Medical bill........ UNEXPLAINED!


Image result for framed bill


Image result for framed bill


 Image result for framed bill

 Image result for preacher man hispanic         Two weeks ago, my friend Miriam was at church service where Nathaniel
a recently licensed minister 23 years of age was standing and praising god. All of a sudden he collapsed not having a chance to react fell on the ground and hit his head.
Image result for man collapsing on floor

The ambulance was called and the paramedics came to take him to the hospital for emergency surgery.Image result for paramedics in action
When he was there his mother and wife were very worried because they did not know if he was going to make it. His mother was worried due to not having insurance and the heart surgery costing $100,000 that she would have to pay out of pocket= money that she did not have!
Image result for praying women
So she and her sister in law decided that they would cast their cares unto god and let him take care of it.
After the surgery, his mom Barbara decided to ask how much the bill was for the surgery to know whether she had to pay or not for the surgery.
Image result for hospital bill
It came to a shock the man told Barbara the bill was already paid in full. But how she said are you sure it is payed? He said yes Ma'am then she asked and he responded we do not know don't worry about it. Image result for hospital bill paid
After this occurred, she told her son and he decided to frame the hospital bill and they gave glory to god!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The conversation interrupted..... Message given

  It was Saturday, February 3rd 2018 , I was at a local Barnes and Noble meeting up because I had a date that I had to ask questions. I was talking to my date while eating my french croissant, drinking my java chip Frappuchino and eating my triple chocolate cheesecake.  I had many questions without answers that I had needed answered. As I was talking to my date while talking about religion a lady to the left of us said: "If you want to have a relationship with God, read the bible".   My date I did not know was a devout atheist who respectfully said I don't agree with you.  I asked the woman "Where is God when you need him and during your toughest times in your life?" She answered "he is there you just have to call on him." She told me God has helped me many times and her son gave his testimony on how he had a bad car accident with his grandmother and felt that god was there. I didn't get a chance to ask her about her testimonies which I sh...

Experiencing "God's Voice" ....My experience

Do you have any questions to ask god? The date was August 8, 2016 I recently had read an article in which it described how you should journal your Concerns and feelings to God. So I decided to write in my Journal the questions that I needed answers to. In red pen I wrote my most urgent questions, I read psalm 23 in the bible before going to sleep. That night: I had wanted to ask god: Why was I born stupid? Will I get accepted into an important place? What language will I learn next? The answer to my first question: As I was sleeping out of nowhere I felt I was receiving an answer. God didn't speak but he let me know--> If I had let you become more intelligent you would humiliate others. It was an answer that was given with humility. Second question answer: After my first question was answered I asked God---> He answered yes, you will be accepted. Third question answer: I had asked by thought will I learn Arabic, Russian or Farsi?...

Why you should not hold grudges

      There may be times that people can piss you off or make you upset. People may have offended you and you insulted them. It is like drinking poison and it makes you miserable. God brings all types of people in our lives to show us how different we can change our attitudes. Here are some bible verses to reflect on: Job 5:2 Verse Concepts "For anger slays the foolish man, And jealousy kills the simple. Job 36:13 Verse Concepts "But the godless in heart lay up anger; They do not cry for help when He binds them. Proverbs 3:11 Verse Concepts My son, do not reject the discipline of the LORD Or loathe His reproof, Proverbs 20:22 Verse Concepts Do not say, "I will repay evil"; Wait for the LORD, and He will save you. Proverbs 23:17 Verse Concepts Do not let your heart envy sinners, But live in the fear of the LORD always. Mark 7:21-23 "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed the e...