Skip to main content

Faith the story Begins..... Story behind this Blog.

Image result for faith
It all started 10 years ago, I was a young teenager wondering about Jesus, god and miracles,
could there be more that I am not asking, seeking or finding Me asking myself?
God was that one person I had wanted to seek to have a relationship with,
To get the many answers to many of my questions that were wanting clarification,
God somehow had revealed himself in a way which was not being understood,
there has to be more than what the eye can see,
but the question is how do I get to god?
God managed to give me a glimpse of what I thought was an angel
 
 took it with my flip phone and had not seen anyone in the river,
shocked the people i had shown this to could not give me an explanation.
There are things in this world that have no explanation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The conversation interrupted..... Message given

  It was Saturday, February 3rd 2018 , I was at a local Barnes and Noble meeting up because I had a date that I had to ask questions. I was talking to my date while eating my french croissant, drinking my java chip Frappuchino and eating my triple chocolate cheesecake.  I had many questions without answers that I had needed answered. As I was talking to my date while talking about religion a lady to the left of us said: "If you want to have a relationship with God, read the bible".   My date I did not know was a devout atheist who respectfully said I don't agree with you.  I asked the woman "Where is God when you need him and during your toughest times in your life?" She answered "he is there you just have to call on him." She told me God has helped me many times and her son gave his testimony on how he had a bad car accident with his grandmother and felt that god was there. I didn't get a chance to ask her about her testimonies which I sh...

Experiencing "God's Voice" ....My experience

Do you have any questions to ask god? The date was August 8, 2016 I recently had read an article in which it described how you should journal your Concerns and feelings to God. So I decided to write in my Journal the questions that I needed answers to. In red pen I wrote my most urgent questions, I read psalm 23 in the bible before going to sleep. That night: I had wanted to ask god: Why was I born stupid? Will I get accepted into an important place? What language will I learn next? The answer to my first question: As I was sleeping out of nowhere I felt I was receiving an answer. God didn't speak but he let me know--> If I had let you become more intelligent you would humiliate others. It was an answer that was given with humility. Second question answer: After my first question was answered I asked God---> He answered yes, you will be accepted. Third question answer: I had asked by thought will I learn Arabic, Russian or Farsi?...

Why you should not hold grudges

      There may be times that people can piss you off or make you upset. People may have offended you and you insulted them. It is like drinking poison and it makes you miserable. God brings all types of people in our lives to show us how different we can change our attitudes. Here are some bible verses to reflect on: Job 5:2 Verse Concepts "For anger slays the foolish man, And jealousy kills the simple. Job 36:13 Verse Concepts "But the godless in heart lay up anger; They do not cry for help when He binds them. Proverbs 3:11 Verse Concepts My son, do not reject the discipline of the LORD Or loathe His reproof, Proverbs 20:22 Verse Concepts Do not say, "I will repay evil"; Wait for the LORD, and He will save you. Proverbs 23:17 Verse Concepts Do not let your heart envy sinners, But live in the fear of the LORD always. Mark 7:21-23 "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed the e...